In this article you can read how to read closed conversations.
When you have completed a conversation in the conversations overview, you can close this conversation. These conversations are then stored within Watermelon. There are two ways to then read these conversations: from your conversations export and from contacts.
From the export
- Go to Statistics.
- Select the data from which you want to read the conversations.
- Select Exporting conversations in the upper right corner.
- Choose Agent conversations only or All conversations and select Export.
- A file will be downloaded in which you can read all closed conversations.
From the export you can read both anonymous as non-anonymous conversations.
- Go to Contacts.
- Select the contact with who you have had a conversation you wan to read.
- Scroll down in this contact.
- Select Archive. Here you can see an overview of the conversations that you had with this contact, including date and contact owner.
- Click a conversation to open it.
From contact you can only read conversations where contact details where added.
Note: when conversations are deleted, they are no longer visible, not in the export, nor in contacts.