You can add Tags and Notes to any conversation.
What is a Tag?
A tag concerns for example the subject of the conversation. For example, if you attach the tag "complaint" to the conversation, you can later see in the statistics how many conversations with this tag, i.e. complaints, have been handled. For example, if you create a tag for each product, you can see about which product the most questions are asked. In this way you can also analyse whether the product information on your website is clear enough. In this way you can make the subjects of the conversations clear. You can also see how often a specific tag has been used in a certain period. Administrators create the tags, which prevents duplicate tags from ending up in the system.
How do I add a tag?
- In the dashboard, go to My Conversations.
- Click on the conversation you want to add a Tag to.
- In the view to the right of the conversation, you will see all the information of the customer you are talking to.
- Click on Tag and on Add tag to conversation.
- Type the Tag you want to use or create a new one and click enter.
- You can remove a tag again by clicking on the X.
What is a Note?
In notes you list the most important points of the conversation for yourself or for your colleagues. If a customer contacts you again, you can find important information here.
How do I add a note?
- In the dashboard, go to My conversations.
- Click on the conversation you want to add a note to.
- In the overview to the right of the conversation, you will see all the information of the customer you are talking to.
- Click on Note and on Add a Note.
- Click on Save and your note is added.
- You can delete a note by clicking on the cross.
Where can I find my Tags and Notes?
At My Contacts you will find all previous conversations with this customer. Here you can read the conversations your colleagues had with this customer.
Via Search you can also find conversations with customers. You can search by name, tag and note. You can find all conversations that have taken place from the following channels;