- Extra functions in conversations
Tags & notes
You can add Tags and Notes to every conversation.
What is a Tag?
A tag can be, for example, the topic of a conversation. If you add the tag "complaint" to the conversation, you can see later in statistics the volume of conversations where this tag has been added. When you, for example, make a tag for every product, you can see which products are most discussed. This could lead you to make inferences about the popularity of products, or the completeness of information on your website. Statistics also show the volume of a particular tag's usage within a specified time period. Only admins can create tags, preventing duplicate tags in the system.
How do I add a Tag?
- Go to My conversations in the dashboard.
- Click on the conversation to which you want to add a Tag.
- In the overview you'll see all the customer's information.
- Click on Tag and Add a tag.
- Type the Tag you want to use and press enter.
- You can remove a tag by clicking on the X icon.
What are Notes?
Notes are a way to record the most important points of a conversation for yourself, and for others. If a customer gets in touch with you again, you can find the most important information in notes.
How do I add a Note?
- Go to My conversations in the Dashboard.
- Click on the conversation to which you want to add a note.
- In the overview to the right of the conversation, you'll see the customer's information and/or contact details.
- Click on Note and then Add a note.
- Click on Save and your note is added.
- You can remove a note by clicking on the X icon.
Where do I find all my Tags and Notes?
My contacts contains all the conversations you've had with a customer, including conversations your customer has had with your colleagues. The Search feature helps you find archived conversations - search by name, tag or note. You can only find the conversations from the following channels;
Was this article useful?