Open a CSV file in Excel
- Open a new document in excel.
- Navigate to the data tab, click from text.
- Choose the Watermelon export file.
- Press enter or click import.
- Only 3 steps to go!
- From the newly-opened window, choose delimited. Leave the other options unchanged.
- Click next. You can always return to the start of the menu by clicking back.
- Check the comma box under delimiter.
- On the bottom of your window it will show a preview of your Excel-file. Check if the data is divided into columns.
- If this is the case, click finish.
Was this article useful?