- Connecting channels
- The CXhub
- Put the chatbot live
After you've connected Telegram, all of the incoming messages will appear in the dashboard.
When you want to connect Telegram, you'll need to install the application on your computer. If you don't have it yet, download the Telegram application.
How to connect Telegram to the dashboard
- Go to Settings
- Choose Add/edit Channels and select Telegram
- You'll see a link that opens a new window. In the new window, you can do two things: Create a new Telegram account or click on 'Send message' in order to connect your existing account.
- When you click on “Send message" Telegram will open. Follow the steps in the Telegram application. Click on Start, then select Newbot and provide a name and a username for your account. Your customers won't be able to see your name. The username (@namebot) must end in "bot".
- The Botfather will give you a token, copy the token and go back to the Watermelon dashboard
- Click on the button “Place the token here” and paste the token. You're done!
Was this article useful?