- Connecting channels
- The CXhub
- Put the chatbot live
Gmail accounts can be connected to the Watermelon dashboard. By connecting a Gmail account to the dashboard, emails can be sent via Watermelon.
Connecting Gmail account
- Go to Settings at the top right of the screen.
- Choose Add / Edit Channels and then Email.
- Click Add new email account.
- You can connect a Gmail account in 3 steps.
- Click the blue button Link your Gmail account. There will be a new pop-up screen from Google where you can log in with the Gmail account that needs to be linked.
- Follow the steps that Google presents. After completing these steps, you will be returned to the Watermelon Dashboard.
- In the new screen, a signature can be added for the linked E-mail account.
- Click the blue Save button.
- Congratulations your e-mail address is connected!
Remove email account
If you want to unlink the Email address from the Watermelon Dashboard, you can do so via Settings > Add / Edit Channels > choose the E-mail account that needs to be unlinked and select Remove account.
Was this article useful?