- Tips & Tricks for conversations
- Chatbot Menu
- Checkbox answers
- Automatically forward a conversation to an employee
- Add multimedia to your conversation
- Use the CXhub to plan an appointment with the calendar module
- Send bundled files in a conversation
- Ask user for feedback after a CXhub conversation
- Specify per conversation: live or test
- Extra functionalities
- Tips & Tricks
Use the CXhub to plan an appointment with the calendar module
Your customers can use the chatbot to make an appointment with the calendar module. You can ask them when it would be convenient for them to schedule a visit, come to the showroom or have a telephone conversation.
How can I add the calendar module?
Go to Conversations, or open an existing conversation: Chatbot > Add Knowledge > Conversations
Choose Calendar in the left-hand menu:
Then you can design the options for your customer to use the calendar module. It's also possible to ask for a time in the past, for example when you want the chatbot to ask about the last time the customer has seen you or when a certain incident has occurred.
The calendar option has been added! For a customer it will look like this:
Was this article useful?