- Tips & Tricks for conversations
- Chatbot Menu
- Checkbox answers
- Automatically forward a conversation to an employee
- Add multimedia to your conversation
- Use the CXhub to plan an appointment with the calendar module
- Send bundled files in a conversation
- Ask user for feedback after a CXhub conversation
- Specify per conversation: live or test
- Extra functionalities
- Tips & Tricks
Add multiple choice buttons
You can use the Multiple Choice answers module in conversations in the CXhub, giving the customer the option to tick one of the answer options. For example, you can use this in the CXhub if you would like to ask questions to your customer based on the chosen multiple choice answer.
The chatbot generates a different answer per chosen multiple choice answer. That way you can help visitors more specifically. To use the example below, you would get a different answer with Product & info than with i need help.
How do i add this?
A header with Multiple Choice answers has been added to the conversation menu:
When you click on this you will be given the option to enter the various multiple choice answers.
Was this article useful?