- Tips & Tricks for conversations
- Chatbot Menu
- Checkbox answers
- Automatically forward a conversation to an employee
- Add multimedia to your conversation
- Use the CXhub to plan an appointment with the calendar module
- Send bundled files in a conversation
- Ask user for feedback after a CXhub conversation
- Specify per conversation: live or test
- Extra functionalities
- Tips & Tricks
You can use the Multiple Choice Answers module in the CXhub in conversations, giving the customer the option to check multiple answer options. For example, you can use this in the CXhub when you want to schedule a phone call with someone. This way the customer can indicate whether he wants to have one or more topics, by checking these topics.
The chatbot registers what the customer has answered but will continue the conversation as you have designed it. It's not currently possible to create a different conversation flow based on what answer within the multiple choice options the customer provides.
How can i add this functionality?
Find Checkbox answers in the menu:
Was this article useful?