- Tips & Tricks for conversations
- Chatbot Menu
- Checkbox answers
- Automatically forward a conversation to an employee
- Add multimedia to your conversation
- Use the CXhub to plan an appointment with the calendar module
- Send bundled files in a conversation
- Ask user for feedback after a CXhub conversation
- Specify per conversation: live or test
- Extra functionalities
- Tips & Tricks
Ask user for feedback after a CXhub conversation
After you've had a conversation on CXhub, you can choose to ask the user what they thought of the conversation and CXhub experience. This is a valuable way to get feedback and adapt your conversations accordingly.
How can i add this functionality?
Find the Feedback button below:
By clicking on the plus button, you can select from emoji to represent the sentiment of the conversation.
You can choose a maximum of 5 variations:
You can also choose to only use thumbs up and down. For example, the next step can be a text module where the chatbot asks if the user has any feedback. This way you get feedback not only via the emoticon, but the customer also gets the opportunity to explain this. This allows you to do more with the feedback and make your chatbot even better!
Was this article useful?