All types of e-mail providers can be connected to the Watermelon platform. By connecting an email address to the platform, you receive and send your emails from Watermelon.
Connect your email account
Once you are logged into the Watermelon platform, you can take this tour that guides you through connecting your email address. You can also follow the steps below:
- Go to settings at the top right of the platform.
- Select Add/edit channels and then E-mail.
- Click Add new email account. You can then easily enter your desired email address in the next screen. After completing the form, click on continue.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Done? Then you will be sent back to Watermelon. In the new screen, a signature can be added for the newly connected e-mail address.
- Click the Save signature button.
- Congratulations your email address is connected!
If you want to remove the email address from the Watermelon platform, you can do so via -settings > Add/edit channels> choose the email account to be removed and select Remove.
Are you trying to connect your e-mail via Exchange (Outlook, Hotmail, Live and/or Office 365), but this does not work? Read here how problems occur!