Did you finish a course and receive a certificate? In this article you can read how to share it on LinkedIn!
To share your certificate on LinkedIn, you first need to download the certificate. You do this as follows:
- Log in to the Watermelon Academy.
- Click on your profile in the upper right corner and select My Account.
- Click on Certificates.
- Click on View
- Your certificate will now appear on the screen. Click Download PDF and copy the URL into the browser bar.
Your certificate will be downloaded. Now go to LinkedIn to upload your certificate. You can do this as follows:
- Log in to LinkedIn.
- Click on your profile.
- Scroll down to the Licenses and Certificates section.
- Here, click on the '+' sign.
- At Name, write the name of the course you earned the certificate for.
- Under Organization, note: Watermelon.
- Note when the certificate was awarded (accreditation date) and when it expires.
- Write down the certificate number. You will find this on your certificate.
- At URL of qualification: paste the URL you copied from the browser bar (see the last step of the above step-by-step plan).
- Click on Save.
- Congratulations! Your certificate is now officially posted on LinkedIn.